Well, Thursday of this week is my “due date.” I’m always a little reluctant to use that term since the baby will come whenever she’s ready, but considering all three of our girls have arrived within 2-4 days of my due date, I’m thinking Baby A will be here this week.
The meals we have this week will all be simple to fix because, well, honestly, my energy is limited and I’m feeling a little like I did in my first trimester…queasy and nauseous. We may even eat a few freezer meals if I get desperate 🙂
Here’s a glimpse of what I’m thinking we’ll be eating this week, but of course it’s all subject to change depending on Baby.
Our Weekly Meal Plan
Creamy Spinach Tomato Tortellini w/ garlic bread & steamed broccoli
Vegetarian Taco Salad (using refried beans & guacamole)
Chicken-Mushroom Supreme over whole wheat egg noodles with green beans
If you aren’t already, follow my Menu Plan board on Pinterest where you’ll find all these and over 400 other recipes!
Goals for the Week
1. Finish packing hospital bag (yes, I should’ve already done this 🙂
2. Rest & relax as much as possible.
3. Possibly finish Charlotte’s Web. (We’re lovin’ it!)
4. Continue rereading my favorite natural childbirth books and, if I have the energy, write a post about them.
5. Continue meditating on my scripture cards, which I printed on card stock and laminated for more durability.
What’s on your meal plan for the week?
Do you have a favorite childbirth book?