38 weeks! I can’t believe how quickly time is passing by!!
I’m getting excited to meet this new baby although I admit that I’m a bit nervous about what our “new normal” is going to look like. I’ve never been good with change, and every time we’ve added a new baby to the mix, the transition has been a struggle for me. It’s normal, I know, but I would appreciate your prayers in the weeks and months to come. Thank you!!
This week is a busy one. We have American Heritage Girls Registration on Monday and CBS leadership training on Wednesday & Friday, and I have, hopefully, my final midwife appointment on Thursday. Plus, there’s the usual routine of homeschooling and household duties, a freelance post to write, and some other online work to do. I’m definitely praying for energy this week 🙂
Here’s what’s on our weekly meal plan this week:
Whole Chicken in the Slow-Cooker with potatoes & carrots and green beans
One-Pot Pizza Pasta w/ salad
Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps w/ lettuce & tomatoes
If you aren’t already, follow me on Pinterest for these and other great meal ideas!
Goals for the Week
1. Publish post on our revised homeschool plans for the year.
2. Install car seat & move others around. We still haven’t done that 🙂
3. Continue reading Charlotte’s Web with the kids.
4. Begin meditating on my Scripture Cards in preparation for labor & delivery.
5. Read up on birth stories. I love these stories for a natural delivery.
7. Buy newborn diapers and other nursing essentials.
8. Pack hospital & diaper bags.
9. Rest & relax as much as possible.
What’s on your meal plan for the week? Do you have any goals?