Last year I created this Love Letter Scavenger Hunt for my husband. To simplify things this year, I created a template heart so all I have to do is print, cut out, and write a “love letter” on the opposite side of each one.
Then, each morning, I sneak a love letter heart into my hubby’s wallet, his pants or coat pocket,or his lunch so he’s sure to find it some time during the day.
Who doesn’t like to hear what you love about them? I know I do. This love letter scavenger hunt is a fun, playful way to keep the love alive and shows your man that you recognize all his hard work and love his heart even when you may not feel comfortable verbalizing it.
Some ideas for what to write:
- I love how you come home and instantly switch gears, giving me a break and giving the kids your attention.
- I love your generous heart.
- I love how you never turn down someone in need.
- I love watching you grow closer to the Lord.
- I love your beautiful blue eyes.
- I love how you always know how to make me laugh just when I need it.
- I love that you know how to cook.
- I love how you know exactly when I need some time to breathe.
Valentine’s Day is just one day a week. This activity would be fun to do any time of the year. Just find a way to communicate to your beloved how much you love him.
Click the link below for your own “I love…” heart template.
What’s your favorite way to show your husband you love him?
Blessings to you!